Start your next career with our team of top industry craftsmen and specialists. Watson Mills & Design is seeking an entry-level Millwork Team Member to join our company!
The candidate will be responsible for a wide range of supervised and unsupervised duties ranging from delivering materials to helping to maintain a safe shop working environment.
Watson Mills & Design is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
- Responsible for shop and warehouse up-keep.
- Receive, count, and stock merchandise in staging areas.
- Examine and inspect the materials for any damage and defects.
- Lumber sorting, scaling, and stacking.
- Maintaining a clean and organized workspace.
- Moving lumber in and out of the shop.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Ability to handle physical workload (lifting of up to 50lbs)
- Ability to work as a team and independently to meet goals.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Driver’s license
- Job Type – full-time
- Salary – $15-$18/hour
- Work Location – Watson Mills & Design, 1589 S. 120th St., Lafayette, CO 80026
- Benefits – Health insurance, Dental insurance, Paid time off, 401K
- Schedule – Monday – Thursday 6:30 AM to 4:00 PM, Friday 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM, and overtime when necessary
ABOUT WATSON MILLS & DESIGN
Watson Mills & Design is a full-service architectural millwork company specializing in monumental grade residential millwork. Our facility is located in beautiful Colorado, situated between Denver and Boulder. In business for over 40 years, we have a state-of-the-art 30,000 sf shop. We produce all of our work in-house, including doors, stairs, complex veneer work, millwork, and cabinetry. Our reputation is built on producing the finest quality millwork in our region for some of the most exclusive homes in the country.