The custom bench/assembly position produces millwork components such as wall panels, doors, cabinets, trusses, stairs, and a variety of interior woodwork.
Watson Mills & Design is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Veterans, Females, Minorities, and Disabled applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Assist in the construction, assembly, and customization of millwork products
- Minimum of 5 years’ previous custom bench/assembly experience preferred
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: fabrication, construction, remodeling, woodworking, carpentry, machine operation.
- Ability to use various power and hand tools, and machinery, in the fabrication of custom millwork products
- Willingness and aptitude to be trained on the equipment and tools used in the fabrication of custom millwork products
- Ability to accurately read a tape measure and possess fundamental math skills
- Knowledge of wood products and lumber terms
- Ability to work on physically demanding projects in challenging environments
- Strong attention to detail, organized, production-oriented
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to work independently when required with little supervision
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Job Type – full-time
- Salary – Highly competitive, depending on experience
- Work Location – Watson Mills & Design, 1589 S. 120th St., Lafayette, CO 80026
- Benefits – Health insurance, Dental insurance, Paid time off
- Schedule – Monday – Thursday 6:30 AM to 4:00 PM, Friday 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM, and overtime when necessary
ABOUT WATSON MILLS & DESIGN
Watson Mills & Design is a full-service architectural millwork company specializing in monumental grade residential millwork. Our facility is located in beautiful Colorado in-between Denver and Boulder. In business for over 40 years, we have a state-of-the-art 30,000 sf shop. We produce all of our work in-house, including doors, stairs, complex veneer work, millwork and cabinetry. Our reputation is built on producing the finest quality millwork in our region for some of the most exclusive homes in the country.